In order for everyone to have a great time at the drive-in, and insure a safe and fun evening, guests agree by entering the drive-in, to abide by our rules. It is understood that guests who do not abide with any of those conditions, will, at the discretion of management, forfeit their right to legally remain on the premises, and will be considered a trespasser. Please remember to be considerate of others.
- No food or beverage is to be brought into the theatre. If you are caught your entire vehicle will be ejected.
- NO RE-ADMISSION! Patrons leaving the drive-in will be charged the full admission to re-enter.
- The SPEED LIMIT is 10 MPH. Please observe this for the safety of everyone.
- Shoes must be worn at all times by everyone.
- NO cash refunds, NO rain checks.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and parents are responsible for their children’s actions.
- Pets are no longer permitted at the drive-in.
- Please deposit trash in the containers provided.
- Hold on to your ticket stubs at all times during your visit to our drive-in. If you are not able to provide your ticket stubs when requested, you will be required to leave the drive-in immediately with no refund.
- No switching screens. Purchasing tickets at the Drive-in permits our guests to view ONLY the movies shown on the screen where their tickets specify. Any guests who switch screens or attempt to view a movie without possession of the proper tickets will forfeit their right to remain on the premises, and will be considered a trespasser. No exceptions.
- Follow all instructions and cooperate reasonably with parking lot attendants, or you will forfeit your right to remain on the premises, and will be considered a trespasser.
- When necessary, larger size vans and trucks will be required to park in
designated areas. Raised hatchbacks must be tied down to roof level or park with the larger trucks and vans. ATTENDANTS & SECURITY HAVE FINAL AUTHORITY OF WHERE YOU MAY PARK.
- Each vehicle is entitled to one parking space. Please park close enough to the post to allow another vehicle to park next to you. If you are sitting outside the vehicle, do not occupy another parking space. Please place all lawn chairs and blankets in front of, or behind vehicle.
- Obscene language or profanity will not be tolerated.
- Laser pointers are not allowed at the drive-in. Any person found in the possession of a laser pointer will be immediately ejected with no refund.
- No cooking, grilling, or food preparation is allowed on drive-in property.
- No fireworks of any kind permitted at anytime, including the Fourth of July.
- No vehicle lighting is allowed while the movies are being shown. Headlights, parking lights, and all interior lights must remain off. No exceptions. Please use your parking lights to enter and exit the theatre.
- Show consideration for the guests parking around you. Do not use loud
voices, horns, radios, or any type of sound loud enough to disturb other
- Walk to the refreshment stand or restrooms. DO NOT DRIVE, unless
- No alcoholic beverages permitted.
- No running on the theatre premises.
- The use of DVD or video players is not permitted. Use of video cameras or other recording devices is not permitted.
- Vehicles are subject to search.
- Persons caught sneaking in will be charged double, or the whole car will be ejected.
- Due to the closeness of other vehicles, running your air conditioner is not allowed.