Movie Admission Prices
Adults (Age 12 & Older): $10.00
Children (Under 12): $5.00
New Drive-In Policies
Please be patient with us as we learn new and innovative ways to serve you in a safe way. This is new for all of us,
and we expect to make changes to our operations as we learn the best way to operate in these special circumstances.
Safety of our patrons and staff is our number one priority. Anyone not following established safe policies set forth
may be asked to leave the theatre without a refund. Due to the current circumstances, all policies may be changed or updated without notice.
- · All recommended and required policies, directives, and orders from the Local and state health departments will be followed, as well as any CDC guidelines where applicable.
- · 6 feet social distancing must be maintained at any time you are not in, on or within reach of your vehicle.
- · If you or any person in your household is not feeling well, please remain home for the safety of everyone.
- · Only persons from the same household may be in a vehicle together.
- · Buses and any kind of large groups will not be permitted
- · Gathering with other vehicles will not be permitted at this time
- · We will be operating at a reduced capacity to comply with and encourage social distancing requirements
- · 1 car parked in the center between 2 poles only
- · If leaving your vehicle, a face covering is highly encouraged
- · In order to provide the option of a contactless experience we will be temporarily allowing outside food and beverage to be brought in. Please remember the concessions help us remain in business. By allowing outside food and beverage we will be able to social distance and keep everyone safe.
- · Concessions will be open in a walk-up window style. Our patrons will not be permitted into the concession at this time.
- · Refills of any kind are not permitted. Sorry no popcorn buckets, or Souvenir Cups.
- · Online food ordering from your phone will be available soon.
- · Contactless payments are now available at the concession. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and others
- · To help protect our employees and the environment please don't throw your trash on the ground. Remember, someone has to pick up all trash left behind. Preferably If possible, take it home with you and dispose of it there, or use the trash receptacles provided.
- · 6 foot of Social distancing must be followed at the restrooms as well. Please don't wait till intermission to use the restrooms. Using the restrooms throughout the movie will help keep lines from forming.
- · Porta Toilets will also be on site to help with restroom lines and social distancing
FM Radio Sound
Movie sound is broadcast in stereo over FM radio and can be heard via your car
radio or a portable radio that you bring. Additionally, boom boxes can be rented for $8.50
in the concession stand (limited availability) and we require surrender of your driver's licence
until return of the radio. We do not have any speakers on the posts.
OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY
Temporarily during Covid-19 we will be allowing Outside food and beverages to help maintain social distancing. Please remember to abide by social distancing guidelines while at the Aut-O-Rama.